How often have you been upset with your baby’s car seat before you learned how to adjust the seat of your Baby Trend stroller? How frequently do you have trouble clipping the buckle because it gets caught on their clothing or they won’t stay still long enough?
- How to Install YPSI Bassinet Stroller? Best Guide Update 09/2023
- How To Close UPPAbaby Minu Stroller? Comprehensive Guide Update 09/2023
- When To Change The Earliest From An Infant Carrier To A Toddler Seat? Update 09/2023
- How to Change the Seat on a Bugaboo Bassinet? Step by Step Instructions Update 09/2023
- How to Fold Bob Revolution XT Baby Jogging Stroller? Comprehensive Guide Update 09/2023
Frustrating, especially when you’re attempting to leave the store and put them back into the car. A simple adjustment to the car seat can alleviate your stress.
Who Is Baby Trend?
Baby Trend started nearly 30 years ago, producing juvenile products such as nursery items and high chairs. From the beginning, they’ve been committed to serving the needs of parents with innovative childcare goods.
Baby Trend has always adhered to stringent safety guidelines. One of its primary missions was to ensure that its children’s goods were among the most secure available.
Products are developed with the evolving needs of parents in mind, with the aim of supplying answers to the problems that modern families encounter. The Snap-N-Go and Sit N’ Stand strollers, both of which Baby Trend invented, are just two examples of the company’s many innovative products.
Parents may easily transform an infant car seat into a stroller by attaching it to the Snap-N-Go stroller frame. This results in an easily transportable and lightweight option for infant.
The Sit N’ Stand was a welcome alternative for families with young children who needed to reduce their daily steps. The extra seat could convert into a stand-on platform for an older infant — an excellent answer to the often grumpy toddler who’d have to walk.
When it came to extended walks with their children, parents of young children now had a viable option in the form of the Sit N’ Stand. The spare seat might transform into a stand-on platform for an older infant — a perfect answer to the sometimes cranky toddler who’d have to walk.
Baby Trend Today
With the Sit N’ Stand, two-parent families now had a practical alternative to long hikes. An older baby may use the second seat as a stand-on platform, which is a great solution for parents dealing with a cranky toddler who would otherwise have to walk.
Baby Trend is a division of the Chinese animation film studio Alpha Group CO as of 2016. The parent company wanted a foot inside the juvenile products sector and continues to pursue Baby Trend’s objective of producing reliable, quality merchandise. The Baby Trend corporate offices are still located in Ontario.
What Parents Say Online About Baby Trend
Since 2016, Baby Trend has operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Group CO, a major Chinese animation film studio. Baby Trend’s parent business first invested in the division so it could gain access to the lucrative juvenile products market, and it remains committed to this goal. It’s no secret that Baby Trend is still operating out of its original California home base in Ontario.
However, after conducting research on websites like ConsumerAffairs.com, we came across some features that parents disliked. Most Baby Trend strollers appear to be cumbersome in terms of weight and size when not in use. There were complaints from parents that their children were too big to fit in the trunk.
Many customers are also dissatisfied with the company’s support staff. A small number of parents have complained that representatives were unhelpful and unfriendly. While some customers have had negative experiences, others have raved about how helpful and responsive the staff was.
How to Adjust a Baby Trend Stroller Seat
First, locate the straps on either side of the car seat you’ll be using. Like any other harnessed kid restraint system in a car, these need to be loosened so that they may be readily pulled out from under or over clothing and belted.
Step 2: Loosen them, but don’t take them off altogether! Get the longest possible length from one strap, and then secure it. The same procedure must be followed for the second strap.
Third, your infant should be able to move freely even when his or her feet aren’t touching the ground (which makes adjusting themselves much easier).
Putting the straps of the harness to the right length is the next step. Gently try pulling on them to see if you can get them to a comfortable level of tightness. Keep in mind where the strap is touching your child when tightened; never pull up hard over your baby’s throat while fastened in. Make sure your infant can sit comfortably with a few fingers’ worth of space between the strap and their chest area.
One of the best features of the Baby Trend stroller seat is the movable footrest. If this isn’t possible, try resting a pillow under one leg until it returns to its normal position (which will help take pressure off aching hips as well). Finally, make sure the shoulder strap is not too low or high and is not too tight.
How to Open a Baby Trend car seat
A Baby Trend car seat is secured with a latch system of clips. To open, tilt the base down until you feel a click, then lift up on one or both sides (depending on how many points are in that particular row). The handbook that came with the device can also be consulted for additional information.
How To Clean A Stroller Frame: Roaming Kids How-To Series
There are clips that work like a latch system to fasten a Baby Trend car seat in place. Pull up on one side or both sides to release the clip when the base is at a downward angle and you feel a click (depending on how many points are in that particular row). The owner’s manual is another good resource for information.
How to tighten a Baby Trend car seat base
To secure your Baby Trend car seat, the base should have a LATCH system built in. Make sure there is no slack, and then, if your car has a reclining back seat, recline it for your rear-facing kid (this will help provide additional support).
If you find that your Baby Trend car seat is not tight enough in the base, please refer to this How-to video on YouTube: How To Tighten A Baby Trend Car Seat Base
Here are some other things you can do if your baby appears uncomfortable during travel time:
- Provide an extra blanket for your guest’s comfort.
- Before setting out on a journey, provide food and drink so that your travel companions aren’t hungry.
- Last but not least, make sure your child is buckled in tightly so they don’t move around too much while you drive – this can lead to injuries from them bumping into things inside of the vehicle!
The Best Baby Trend Stroller Reviews of 2022
There are a number of high-quality strollers available from Baby Trend. We identified a model to suit every family’s needs by combing through professional recommendations and parent testimonials.
Here are the best Baby Trend strollers on the market:
1. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
- Currently, the best Baby Trend strollers are:
- Front-wheel swivel/lock function.
- Ability to swivel and lock the front wheels.
- This jogging stroller is surprisingly cheap.
- It’s cumbersome to put in the trunk because of its weight and size.
2. Baby Trend Nexton Travel System
With a newborn on the way, we highly recommend looking into a travel system such as this one from Baby Trend. Many parents of infants express gratitude for the convenience this type of stroller provides.
You should seriously consider getting a travel system like this one from Baby Trend if you’re expecting a baby. The convenience of such a stroller has been lauded by many new parents.
- Due to the impending arrival of a newborn, we strongly suggest researching travel systems like the one offered by Baby Trend. Many parents of newborns express gratitude for the convenience that such a stroller provides.
- This stroller can hold a youngster up to 50 pounds.
- Relax in the supportive seat, which also features a height-adjustable five-point harness.
- Large canopy featuring peek-window and mesh material.
- The mesh material and peek-window design of this big canopy are also great features.
- The child may outgrow the height restrictions of the car seat quickly (limit is 30 inches).
3. Baby Trend Go Lite Snap Fit Sprout
The child may outgrow the height restrictions of the car seat quickly (limit is 30 inches).
The youngster may outgrow the height constraints of the car seat soon (maximum is 30 inches) (limit is 30 inches).
It’s possible that the child will outgrow the car seat’s height constraints shortly (limit is 30 inches).
- Lightweight and easy to fold.
- Portable and simple to fold up because of its light weight.
- The car seat is difficult to remove from the stroller — requires two hands.
4. Baby Trend Sit N’ Stand Double Stroller
The car seat is difficult to remove from the stroller-requires two hands.
Removing the car seat from the stroller is a two-handed job that might be challenging.
It’s a great solution, adding a fun element to an outing. The stand-on platform can accommodate children up to 40 pounds, about the weight of an average 30-month-old.
- This elevated back seat will give you a greater view of what’s in front of you.
- There’s a big container for stuff and a console for the parents.
- The plastic wheels are not as sturdy as metal ones.
- It’s a rather lengthy stroller.
5. Baby Trend Snap-N-Go EX
To get the most out of your expensive car seat, the Snap-N-Go EX Universal stroller frame is a great option. Many popular brands, including Baby Trend, Graco, and Britax, are compatible with it.
With a stroller frame, you get the chassis without a seat. Until your baby outgrows the infant seat, it’s ideal for those first few months.
A stroller frame is the chassis of a stroller without a seat. It’s ideal for use up until the baby outgrows the infant seat, which is usually a few months.
- Compact folding design with minimal weight.
- Compatible with several car seats, including some from Britax and Graco.
6. Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller
Compatible with various car seats, including several from Britax and Graco.
Several brands of car seats, including those made by Britax and Graco, are compatible with it.
Among its many great qualities are a set of MP3-compatible plug-in speakers. If you use it with a suitable device, you can listen to music with friends and family.
Small children will appreciate the front-mounted snack trays. Drinks and refreshments are welcome.
The stroller has four wheels total: two large ones in the back and two smaller ones in the front. It has a swivel lock system on the front wheels. A trail’s stability is improved by locking.
Turning corners is a breeze with the double stroller once you unlock it.
- It’s a great stroller for both jogging and regular use.
- Long-lasting and load-bearing.
- Compatible with MP3 players and equipped with aux-in jacks for listening to music.
- Kids’ trays with drink holders are provided.
- The height of the handle is fixed and cannot be changed.
7. Baby Trend Rocket Lightweight Stroller
The Rocket umbrella stroller is an excellent choice for parents who want to ease the burden of traveling with young children. A child up to 50 pounds can ride comfortably in this lightweight, yet sturdy frame. The five-point harness ensures maximum safety for your child while they are sitting snug as a bug.
We really like the sleek black Princeton version of the Rocket. However, it comes in a variety of other hues as well.
The Rocket’s front and rear wheels are doubled up to make it easier to navigate uneven surfaces like sidewalks and curbs. Your child will travel safely and comfortably in these.
There is a lot of room between your hands and the grips. A parent tray with two cup holders is located in the centre of the seat. As soon as it’s time to head home, the umbrella stroller can be folded up into a space-saving compact device, ideal for taking the bus or train.
- Conveniently folds up into a compact size for transport.
- There is a wide range of color options.
- Wheels on both sides.
- Handles that are both high and easy to grasp are desirable.
- It’s not a reclining chair.
Baby Trend Stroller-Related Accessories
Unfortunately, Baby Trend doesn’t produce a wide variety of stroller add-ons. However, another company, Sasha Kiddie Products, has made a limited number of them available through Baby Trend. The following are some of them:
- Baby Trend Expedition Rain Cover by Sasha: Only the Baby Trend Expedition jogging stroller is compatible with this high-quality rain cover. However, it can also be used with the Excel, ELX, CityScape, and Range golf carts.
- Sasha sells a wind and rain cover for the Baby Trend Sit N’ Stand stroller. It can shield both seats from the weather because of its generous length. This is because it is constructed from high-quality materials that can withstand normal use.
- Wind, sun, and insect cover by Sasha is an optional extra for the Expedition stroller. While you’re out for a stroll, your child will be protected from the elements. In order to allow your baby to see outside, it is composed of mesh and secures with elastics.
Baby Trend Website and Contact
The Baby Trend webpage is excellent. All of its items, as well as where to purchase them, are described in detail. Find the stroller you wish to buy, read its description, and click the “where to buy” link to be taken directly to the store selling that stroller.
You may easily register your new purchase with the help of the site’s navigational prompts. As soon as you register it, you’ll be protected by the guarantee and informed of any recalls.
There is also a detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page with answers to many common inquiries. This is the place to go if you have questions about your vehicle, such as how to install the car seats or if there has been a recall.
You can reach customer care at 1-800-328-7363 from Monday through Friday. You may also contact us via email by filling out the form on this page.